The Omega2 Pro IoT computer is the next generation of Onion’s Linux-based, WiFi development board and the most powerful IoT computer they have made yet.
It is a standalone device – the processor, memory, gigabytes of storage, and Wi-Fi are all built-in, and it’s smaller than a breadboard, making it easier than ever to build connected hardware applications.
- Processor: 580 MHz MIPS CPU
- Memory: 128 MB RAM and 384 MB flash swap file
- Storage: 8 GB (no SD Card required)
- Connectivity: 2.4 GHz b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Operating System: OpenWRT 18.06 Linux
- Battery Support: LiPo battery management & JST-PH battery connector
- Antenna: 2 dBi directional chip antenna & U.FL connector for external antenna
- Dimensions: 73 mm x 44 mm
- Battery Manager for Portability and Back-up
- Commandline Access via an on-board USB-to-serial chip or through the local network using SSH
- Full-color Notification LED
On top of that, it’s compatible with the existing ecosystem of plug-and-play Omega2 expansions to add functionality.